Sunday, July 4, 2021

 

SUNDAY, 04 JULY, 2021 
FIRST PART OF TODAY'S POST 

Happy And Safe Independence Day's Eve To My Readers From The USA


↬↫ 
Title: 
"Foot Fetish Compilation"  
© & courtesy PRIDESTUDIOS.COM
(Google it, as Blogger bans my link to the site)
↬↫ 
Starring: 
N/A 
PrideStudios says: 
"Tremendous compilation with the most handsome studs indulging in their secret foot fetish."

↬↫ 

























↬↫ 

















SUNDAY, 04 JULY, 2021 
SECOND PART OF TODAY'S POST 
↬↫ 
Title: 
"Elliot Gets Used By Barret Dean" 
Starring: 
ELLIOT FINN & BARRET DEAN 
© & courtesy NEXTDOORSTUDIOS.COM 
In Their Studio NEXT DOOR HOMEMADE (Google it, as Blogger bans my link to the site)
↬↫ 
NextDoorStudios says: 
"After a sensual makeout on the chaise, Elliot Finn sucks Barret Dean's cock before getting on top to bounce on the piece. They continue to fuck until they both blow big loads."













↬↫ 















3 comments:

Hot guys said...

Yeah, not into feet (or almost any other fetish/kink) 😏🤷‍♂️

But sure, today's a huge day in the US ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Xersex said...

happy sungay & Indipendence gay!

Your French Patrick said...

@ Hot guys
17 % of the gays love feet, and you must admit that I am very far from devoting 17 % of my posts to them. Not my cup of tea me too, but why not from very far to very far.